There are multiple ways you can add a card to use Genoapay. Before you create your first payment plan, you can add a card when:
- Signing up – follow the prompts to add a card after the identify verification page,
- Making a new purchase – follow the steps to add a card at checkout, or
- You can always maintain your cards when you sign in to the Genoapay portal.
To change you card details in the Genoapay portal:
- Log in to your account and select My profile. If you don't have a card linked to your account, you will be prompted to add one.
- Click on Add a payment method.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Once completed, you will see your card added in Payment Methods.
Note – You won't be able to delete your primary card if there are active plans.
You can change the card for an active plan by logging in to your Genoapay account and updating your card details. Just follow the steps below: