Making a purchase with Genoapay is simple. You can purchase in-store or online with businesses that offer Genoapay as a payment option.
Using your Genoapay account in-store:
To make an in-store purchase, go to the checkout and let the merchant know that you wish to pay with Genoapay.
- The merchant will create a payment plan for you by entering your name, mobile phone number and details of your purchase.
- You’ll receive the payment plan via text message.
- Click the link in the text message which will ask you to log into your Genoapay account or sign up to view the payment schedule.
- Click Confirm and select an existing card or enter a new credit or debit card details (Visa or Mastercard).
- You will receive an email confirmation that the plan has gone through.
To purchase in-store, make sure you have handy the phone linked to your Genoapay account, phone data/access to the internet on your phone, a credit or debit card, and enough funds on your card to pay the first instalment of 10%.
Card details are added during the application process or your first purchase, after this your card will be saved on your account unless you want to use a different card for your next purchase.
Using your Genoapay account to shop online:
To make a purchase online, follow these steps:
- Simply add the item to your cart and select Genoapay as the payment method.
- When prompted, log into your Genoapay account and confirm your order.
- You’ll receive an email from the store confirming your order.