Refunds need to be requested through the Genoapay merchant dashboard. We will refund the customer’s money into their account. For security reasons, this is the only way Genoapay can process refunds or returns.
To request a refund:
- Login to your Genoapay merchant account and click on the Dashboard tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on View Sales and search for the customer (using their mobile number, name or date range of purchase).
- Locate the purchase line you would like to refund and then click Refund.
- Enter the amount and reason for the refund. Click Refund again and we will refund the specified amount to the customer within 5 business days.
- The refund amount will be deducted from your next payout. The Genoapay merchant fees are non-refundable in the event of a return being processed.
Note: Please never directly refund the consumer.