From time to time this may occur when a customer is not able to continue their payments due to hardship or other extreme circumstances. Genoapay negotiates directly with the customer for a positive outcome, which might include an extension of time or instalment holidays etc.
Articles in this section
- Can customers pay off their instalments early?
- How do refunds work?
- How to process a customer purchase in Genoapay?
- I'm a merchant. How do I get paid?
- What does it cost merchants?
- What happens when customers don't pay?
- Who tracks all the instalments?
- Why offer Genoapay as opposed to just accepting credit cards?
- Why offer payment plan options?
- Why would a customer not be approved to use Genoapay?